29 Swansea Street Hokowhitu, Palmerston NorthSold
Hokowhitu – Superb Family Living
House Sold - Hokowhitu Palmerston North
- Expansive family home positioned on a 619m2 (approx) section. Solid 1950’s construction.
- Large open plan brand new kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar which flows to sun drenched dining room. Large spacious separate lounge with woodburner.
- Extensive sun-drenched patio at rear of this property for summer outdoor entertaining.
- Fully landscaped section, fenced and gated back section.
- Well-equipped upgraded kitchen boasting quality appliances.
- Brand new bathroom, with modern new décor throughout the home, all new flooring and blinds.
- Large 5th bedroom or rumpus room has its own toilet and views over the ranges. Plenty of space here for a large growing family!
- Four double spacious bedrooms.
- Extremely warm home, insulated top and bottom.
- Infinity gas hot water – Separate upgraded laundry. Large double garage.
- Location, Location, a short stroll to the River Walk or Hokowhitu shops.
- Zoned for excellent schooling, Winchester School, PNINS, PNGHS and PNBHS.
- Be quick to view this fantastic home!
Call Jeannie Boswell to view immediately 0800 22 55 51 or 027 445 3048
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 619 sqm
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Wood Burner