32 Thomson Street West End, Palmerston NorthSold
West End – Investment Opportunity – Subdividable Potential!
House Sold - West End Palmerston North
- Fantastic investment opportunity positioned in a brilliant West End location, Massey side.
- Two dwellings on one title – 707m2 (approx) section with established gardens, fruit and native trees attracting abundance of birdlife.
- Front dwelling is a three bedroom home built in 1953. Spacious, light-filled open plan living/kitchen flows out to decking. Double glazing in each room (except small window in the laundry room). Bathroom boasting shower over bath, vanity and toilet. Heat pump to keep you cosy over the winter months. Separate laundry. The vendor advises “the front dwelling has been rewired”.
- Back dwelling was built in 1978 and consists of open plan living, bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet. One double bedroom opening out to your own private deck. Gas infinity hot water. Single glazing. Roof repainted late 2020. Wired for stove/oven and dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Both dwellings can share wifi and rates. Power bills are separate.
- The vendor advises “both dwellings are insulated top and bottom”.
- Plenty off street parking.
- Walk to Lido, Esplanade, shops & CBD. Bus routes to Massey.
- Fabulous investment opportunity or the perfect property for extended family to have the privacy of their own space! Act quickly!!
Call Jeannie to view immediately 0800 22 55 51 or 027 445 3048
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 707 sqm
- Floor Area is 100 m²