649 Mount Stewart Halcombe Road Mt Biggs,Sold
Sensational Unique Home - Secluded Setting – 8 Car Garaging.
House Sold - Mt Biggs
- Nestled amongst virgin native bush, you will find this stunning, breathtaking church which has been converted into a very special unique two storey home. A very rare find indeed! Popular sought after location.
- Positioned on approx 2 acres of land (1 acre approx of bush) and a large dam brings many types of wildlife with a large abundance of almost every native bird. There is also a little cottage tucked away in the bush, a perfect spot to recline.
- 25 x 6 garage and a huge 18 x 6m poleshed with a large work area. An opportunity to run a separate business from home! Also open bays.
- This building was the St Johns Church from Wanganui built in 1917 and was moved in 2007. Built entirely of heart Rimu, the church has been extensively renovated and lovingly handcrafted, utilising hard to find NZ native timbers.
- From the moment you enter the original stain glass door entrance you can see why this home has the wow factor! The ground level consists of a lounge featuring a 7m high ceiling with a striking Chandelier, double bedroom, bathroom with foldaway laundry and spacious kitchen/dining flowing out to extensive semi covered elevated decking. Ideal spot to enjoy outdoor entertaining whilst taking in the peaceful surrounds. The kitchen boasts a new oven, dishwasher, rangehood and lino.
- A handmade staircase leads itself up to the top storey with a privately positioned cosy lounge area, new ensuite and master bedroom with a fantastic outlook.
- A fire with a long flue and a new heat pump heats the home during the winter months.
- Close to Feilding and Palmerston North. Short drive to Mount Biggs School.
- This exceptional home with an extremely private tranquil setting is certainly something special!!
Call Jeannie to view 0800 22 55 51 or 027 445 3048
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2 acre
- Floor Area is 123 m²
- 8 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Wood Burner
- Land Fully Fenced